Monday, July 1, 2013

Be Moved.

And when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude;
and He was moved with compassion for them, 
and healed their sick.
Matthew 14:14

Jesus was MOVED WITH COMPASSION.
Moved with compassion.

I was reading through Matthew this morning just skimming through parables and the feeding of the 5,000 caught my eye.
How incredible to imagine the scene where Jesus was moved with compassion.
As I was dwelling on this passage I started to just watch Jesus move.
I saw Him look out at these people, and feel their desperate hearts longing for Him.
He felt their pain, grief, captivity, and the lost confused hearts.
All of them were there for hope, hope only He could bring.
He was moved.
When I think of Jesus being moved I see this beautiful dance.
Every movement full of grace and perfect love.
I have always admired dancers; every move they make is graceful, and connects together to tell a story or display an emotion.
Jesus was displaying His heart moved with compassion.
He was dancing through the crowd in perfect timing, releasing freedom in their lives.
WOW.
What a beautiful Lord.
But He doesn't stop at that, He continues to be moved and feeds all of them.
He dances through the multitude breaking chains and then feeds them.
He fills their bellies and hearts.
He dwells with them in fellowship.
I love that the Lord never leaves a great multitude hungry.
He knows every need and never fails to fill it. 
How amazing is our Lord. 

Let compassion move you in a beautiful dance with the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment