Thursday, September 5, 2013

Ask me! Ask me!

For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. 
Proverbs 23:7

This is such a short verse but has so much wisdom brewing with it.
I cannot tell you how many times I have placed my thoughts in the wrong place and my self worth went down the toilet.
Our value is so temperamental when it isn't in the Lord.
Our hearts have this giant roller coaster as we are "looking for ourselves".
Everyone is trying to find who they are and what their worth is and sometimes we look everywhere except the place where it is constant.
 This morning I want to tell you what I saw as I was going through my quiet time with the Lord.

I read Proverbs 23:7 and I felt the Lord draw me away.
I saw Jesus around all of these people seemingly invisible because everyone is looking for something else.
He is sitting there like an eager child just waiting to be found.
It reminded me of hide and seek.
Everyone is looking for their value and it's Him.
He is so excited He can barely sit still.
I hear Him saying "Ask Me! Ask Me what I think of you! Ask Me who you are!"
At last someone finds Him, He is so excited!
He places the most beautiful robe on them and a crown of gold.
He draws them near, "Royalty that is what you are. You are worthy. You are beautiful. I believe in you. I placed dreams in your heart, pursue them. I love YOU."
Their value has been found, it is in the Lord.
That value never fails because it is the Lord.
The Lord never fails because He is love.

LOVE NEVER FAILS
1 Corinthians 13:8

If you are tired of the ups and downs and just want something constant. 
I challenge you today to turn around and let the Lord speak your value into your heart.
You are royalty, your inheritance is there just waiting to be found.


No comments:

Post a Comment