Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Icebreaker

Well, this really is the icebreaker. 
Before we get started you should be aware of a few things.
1. My husband is the grammar/English nazi.
2. I am not.
and 
3. This is my heart, dwelling with the Lord.  

I have been called into a time of intimacy. 
Well, that is what I thought until I found it.
I have come to realize there isn't just a time of intimacy, it's a lifestyle. 
ALL THE TIME.
Intimacy with the Lord is what He designed us for. 
I feel like a lens has been torn off my eyes.
The deeper I go with the Lord the more I come to realize how much more there is. 
Scripture I have read and memorized has so much more depth then I ever realized. 
As I was spending time with the Lord this morning I felt a tug to start a blog.
I thought, "Heck no, I can't even write in my journal and make sense."
He said, "I can."
Well, I guess that is more than enough of an answer to start one. 
I am a vessel. 
My heart is not my own. 
I just want to share the Father's heart in me. 
He wants to share His heart through me and my life. 
So, I say Yes. 
I haven't quite perfected the art of saying Yes the way Philip did in Acts 8:26-40.
He didn't ask questions, didn't pass go or collect 200 dollars. He just said Yes.

We are all growing. 
So, Let's just Dwell with the Lord together.

1 comment: